1)Why is there a market failure in the 401(k) market? (Hint: read chapter 8 and its description of imperfect information)
2) Describe and detail all of the fees/costs associated with a 401(k).
3) Calculate two individuals total amount of retirement assets after 30 years of investing using the following two examples to display and articulate the effect of compounded fees on two different individuals’ retirement accounts with the exact same mutual funds. The two mutual funds have the same before expense rate of return, but one mutual fund charges a higher expense ratio than the other. Describe what effect fees have on the two different individuals’ retirement assets:
Yearly Savings: $15,000, Inflation Rate: 2%, Rate of Return:(8.15%-.15%=8%), Expense Ratio of Mutual Fund: .15%, Periods: 30 years
Yearly Savings: $15,000, Inflation Rate: 2%, Rate of Return:(8.15%-.65%=7.50%) (It is lower than example (a) due to the increased expense ratio), Expense Ratio of Mutual Fund: .65%, Periods: 30 years
Use this financial calculator website for the examples:
4) Describe and come up with a solution to alleviate the problems with 401(k)s. Please note that your proposed solution can come from sources such as think tanks, economists, and public policy experts
how it case represents an ongoing issue in the CJS, what is currently being done to address the issue, how effective attempts to address the issue have been.
Here state the purpose of the presentation so that it is clear to the audience what you intended to inform them of/what you hope they will learn from your presentation
.Taxable Property Lien [CLO: 2]
Because a levy of property taxes creates a lien on taxable property, there is no need to reduce anticipated revenues for uncollectible amounts or to write off delinquent taxes. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why or why not?
2. Capital Lease vs. Operating Lease [CLO: 2]
Discuss the differences between a capital lease and an operating lease. Review the financial statements of local governmental or not-for-profit entities and find an example of each lease type. Your response should include details of each lease, the name of the entity, and advantages/disadvantages to the organization.
What are your reasons for choosing to do an MBA degree? Why have you selected the DeGroote MBA Program?
1 Show understanding of the risks associated with R&D,New product development,change management,Technology and people
2 Demonstrate team working skills appropriate to risk management
3 Show how they formulated appropriate risk management strategies and developed effective project risks models,mitigation and contingency plans for appropriate actions
You are required to carry out a full risk analysis and suggest mitigation strategies for the introduction of new product.The product is adoption automated vehicles in London
They have the potential to deliver significant social benefits and more efficient transport network that are safer.
Address the risk,uncertainties and opportunities AVs can face in urban areas of London
Consider wider social,economic and environmental impacts of such vehicles as well as interaction between drivers
1. Calculate the amount of current tax expense. Use an appropriately labelled table for this task.
2. Prepare a deferred tax worksheet to calculate the amounts for deferred tax assets and deferred
tax liabilities for the reporting period 30 June 2018. Use an appropriately labelled table for
3. Prepare journal entries for the income tax expense related items for the reporting period 30
1. All depreciable assets were acquired on 1 July 2015. For financial reporting purposes,
depreciation is recognised on a straight line basis, over 20 years for buildings (estimated
residual value $250,000), eight years for plant and 10 years for equipment. For tax purposes,
straight line depreciation is applied over 40, 10 and eight years respectively.
2. After reviewing all relevant information, the directors determined that, at 30 June 2018, the
plant was impaired by $250,000 (this is not reflected in the amounts presented in the trial
3. On 30 June 2018, after careful consideration, the directors of Bula Island Ltd decided to adopt
the fair value model for land; the fair value of land on 1 July 2017 was $3,500,000 and on 30
June 2018 was $3,250,000.
4. The research and development expenditure qualifies for the additional 25% taxation
why everyone should play the drums because of A B and C reasons, and for those reasons have to be fully written out . it must have an intro, thesis statement, body and a conclusion.
The literature review does not include, reflects the discussion on the risk of having Chinese investment (eg. In infrastructure projects on the case of 5G).
There is not clear, well defined conceptual model, therefore no clear, in-depth reference to the RQ in the discussion section. How, why and when can Chinese investment in Israel be considered successful?
Case selection, not representative and limited number of cases. Most Chinese investments in Israel are in the technology sector, directly in a startup, M&A or through a VC.